Friday, August 10, 2007

Exchanges

I'm finishing up an exchange on the Stitching Bloggers Exchange BB and have just recieved the names for a couple of new exchanges on the SBEBB. This is the most stressful time for me, deciding what to stitch. I've visited their blogs and I think I know what they would like, but there is always that little niggling doubt. And then to decide how to finish it. I've been reading some french blogs and I love the way that they are finishing their cross stitch. It's given me some great ideas, and my high school french from many, many years ago is starting to come back. The only thing missing is time. I have great, grand plans and then time runs out.
I'm looking forward to finishing this latest stitching, and starting the new ones. I love to stitch for other people.
Thanks for the congrats re Danielle. She is studying hard and trying to pick out music for her choreography.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

andi said...

I would love to read those French Blogs...if only to improve my French. Care to share the links?
thanks