Wednesday, June 11, 2008

living up to my title

I got bored with all the WIPs I have so last week I started Dragon Dreams's Summer's Magic. I am stitching it on a sandy opalescent from Sugar Maple fabrics ( I think) So far I have the left side of the leaflet stitched. I am forcing myself to stick to a rotation so I actually complete some projects.
Mon-Wed: Mirabilia's Winter Queen
Thurs-Fri- DD Summer's Magic
Sat-Sun- current exchange piece
My at work/synchro/highland project is Ink Circles Quackworth. I quite like how this is shaping up. The thread color reminds me of a robin's egg so that is what I am calling it. It only has a number on the tag.
I am a little worried about my Winter Queen. I read more and more about the whisper threads yellowing. I have been leaving it for last, although I did stitch a couple of small areas. If I can find the 'Fuzzy Stuff" that others have mentioned at my LNS I think I will sub it out. My LNS kinda sucks though so I'm not holding my breath.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week! I finally get some days off.

No comments: