Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures! (i hope)


A couple of weekends ago DD#1 and her synchro team went to the BC Summer games. She and her duet partner came in first and won an overall Silver medal. She was so very happy, can you tell? ( DD#1 on the right, partner on the left)They would have liked to win gold but the other team came in 1st and 3rd for figures, so no gold. The team came in fourth after swimming a very strong routine. Technically and artisticly very strong. They wuz robbed! They truly were better than the 2nd and 3rd place teams.

I have been stitching. I love the latest 'trend' of floss tags. I've done a few now, including this one designed by The Sampler Girl. My heart belongs to the ocean and knew when I saw it that it was meant for me to stitch. Being a Pride and Prejudice lover sealed the deal.


I am also doing some exchanges. I really don't think my partner reads this blog so I feel okay with sharing a pic: frog biscornu front. It's so cute. And darn, I can't remember where I found it.


One last pic. DD#2 at the recent Kamloops Highland Games doing a Fling. I love her kilt in this one.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Great pictures! Congrats to both of your daughters ... you must be soo proud of them :)

Love your finishes too! The floss tag is really cute!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Wow ~ what great pictures and the last being the best! That outfit is gorgeous ~ looks like a talent there for certain.

Tanya :o)